June 1st-June 29th, SCPS will partner with Summer BreakSpot to continue providing FREE nutritionally balanced breakfast and lunch meals to children and teens 18 and under.
Breakfast and lunch will be served with a single pickup via a drive thru style service at the following locations Monday through Thursday between 10:00am-10:30am.
- Forest City Elementary (1010 Sand Lake Rd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714)
- Lawton Elementary (151 Graham Ave, Oviedo, FL 32765)
- Pine Crest Elementary (405 W 27th St, Sanford, FL 32773)
- Red Bug Elementary (4000 Red Bug Lake Rd, Casselberry, FL 32707)
- Indian Trails Middle (415 Tuskawilla Rd, Winter Springs, FL 32708)
An additional breakfast and lunch will be served on Thursdays as Friday’s meal.
For menus and locations, download the free Nutrislice app and search “Seminole County-FL”.
For the desktop version, visit scps.nutrislice.com.
District staff will continue distributing meals directly to those in their vehicle and will hand-out meals directly to any walkers and/or bike riders that may lack motor-vehicle transportation. The USDA requires children and teens be present to receive meals. Based on recommendations from our Federal and State leaders, we are asking all meals to be taken home to enjoy.
Ensuring the safety and well-being of our guests and teams continues to be a top priority. Learn more.
SCPS has also teamed up with several community partners where meals will be available. Additional information is available via Nutrislice.